Saturday, February 26, 2011

I guess I don't hate that color after all . . .

When I moved in to my current place about 3 1/2 years ago, I looked at the color in the front entry and went "ugh."  Since then, I've gotten a lot of compliments on the paint color, but I usually just say "the past owners painted it that color" - I had actually been thinking of repainting it but it's just so. much. work.
But then a few days ago I made a disturbing discovery, when opening the door and getting home.  The color on my walls is actually pretty much the same as my new nail color.  So it looks like I've come around to it after all.
See for yourself.
Also, now you can see the bear paw hands that Piano Teacher Wicky has to deal with.  They're not the most graceful in the land, but they get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment