Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gapers Block : Drive-Thru : Chicago Food - Grahamwich for Christmas

On Monday, Dec. 20, my friend Brittany and I headed down to the newly-opened Grahamwich for a little lunch.
I enjoyed the beef shortrib sandwich, with an orange ginger soda. I also ordered g'wich chips (yukon potatoes, fresh herbs, bacon bits, cheddar cheese and ranch powder) which came in a delightfully large serving, so large that I brought it home with me and left it for my friend Ruthie, who was bringing in my mail while I was out of town for Christmas. Ruthie, delighted by the potato chip surprise, wrote about me on Gaper's Block:
Gapers Block : Drive-Thru : Chicago Food - Grahamwich for Christmas
and she just told me the other day that Graham Elliot re-tweeted the article! We're all famous by association.
Strangely, I think everything has come full circle, considering Brittany and I had a Graham sighting when we stopped into the restaurant.
Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment