Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mudder's Day Cubs Game


I was lucky enough to get some free tickets to yesterday's Cubs game, which my friends and I almost didn't go to because it looked like it was going to be rained out!  At the last minute we changed our minds and went a little late, only missing the first inning.  
Things we did see:  the guy sitting right in front of us wearing head-to-toe yellow foul-weather gear, who got up and danced every time a song came on the loud speaker (that's him in the photo).  And a fan jumped onto the field around the centerfield bleachers and was tackled by the grounds crew before being arrested.  It inspired me and Ruthie to go home and watch Fever Pitch after the game is over.  We also got free pink baseball hats that they were giving out to all of the ladies in honor of Mother's Day.  
They were pretty good seats too; very close to the field.  No need for my binoculars at this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment