Thursday, November 4, 2010

Me, published on the internet

             I mean, in a different venue than this one.
             My friend Ruthie write reviews for Gapers Block, a website reviewing places and happenings around our fair city of Chicago.  Ruthie recently started writing restaurant reviews for GB, and I've been lucky enough to be her date to a few new, hot restaurants, including Girl and The Goat.
            Anyway, Ruthie also writes about books, and a while ago she sent out a little questionnaire about what her friends are currently reading.  It took me a while to get back to her because, even though I am normally reading 2 or 3 books simultaneously, I either didn't like or wasn't proud of the books I was reading.  I finally buckled down and answered her questions.  Here is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment