Monday, September 27, 2010

Don't let your presents get cold

Thanks again Michaels!  I think that Michael's craft stores officially have the best selection of dollar goods (well, I don't shop at Dollar General or anything, so I don't have too much to compare it to, but I can imagine).  I went in today to get a picture frame and left with . . . . deep breath . . . . lots of Christmas stuff.  Don't worry, all the xmas stuff was from the dollar section, and this is too good to pass up.  Some of my faithful readers probably know that I loooove sweaters, so this may be the best wrapping paper I've ever seen.  It looks like sweaters.  I got a roll of red, a roll of green, and a roll of blue (for my Jewish gift recipients).
As if I weren't already looking forward to the xmas season.  Another thing I got was some Halloween lollipop molds.  I give Halloween candy to the kiddies in my building, and this year I might make it myself.  The families eat the Christmas cookies I give them, so I think they'll trust my Halloween candy as well.  I can't wait to try recipes from the candy cookbook I got at Hancock Shaker Village.  

No comments:

Post a Comment