Thursday, August 19, 2010

The penguin, in the kitchen, with the butter knife.

This weekend, I am headed out to the suburbs for an engagement brunch.  My friends Dan and Katy, who got engaged back in April, are having a brunch thrown for them by our friends Chris and Zara.  If the invitations are anything to judge by, it will be a very classy event!
            Katy loves penguins.  About a year ago, Jenny and I found an old set of Aunt Martha's iron-on transfers that were days-of-the-week penguins for embroidering onto dish towels.  It's been a while since I've seen Jenny, so it's looking like she won't get a chance to do hers, but here's mine, the Friday penguin (minus the "friday") ready for kitchen display.  Katy and Dan have a pretty classy place these days, so I hope this little guy is up to snuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment