Thursday, November 12, 2009

Airing out my dirty laundry

So I said that Mom and I did some work while she was here. I really wasn't kidding. On Friday, we went up to the Abt store in Glenview to pick out some new appliances for my condo. And Saturday, we worked from morning until evening re-doing my laundry closet, getting it ready for the new washer and dryer.
Here is before:
(and I couldn't get far enough away in my little hallway for a real view)









And here is after:











Yes, it was a bold color choice, but I felt that Benjamin Moore "Four Leaf Clover" was a very clean
color.
I also had to outfit the space
with my favorite Elfa shelves
from the Container Store, so
that's one more closet down.
3 more to go!


Since neither of us had real raggedy old clothes on hand, Mom and I
made a quick trip to a really creepy, cheap clothing store just down
the street from my house, Something Old, Something New, and
found some matching church fair t-shirts and hot blue sweat pants.
Hot is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment